Volunteering for Family Fun Friday
Family Fun Fridays is a Berachah designed curriculum to foster Family Fun, Family Bible growth and interaction. Our goal is to encourage the family to grow together with God's word.
Our goal this year is to introduce these families to understanding what we believe.
Family Fun Fridays
September The Word of God
October What Does Bible Teach about God?
November Who is the Holy Spirit?
December Who is Jesus Christ?
January 2020 What did Jesus teach?
February What did Jesus Do?
March The Resurrection
April What Bible teaches about Sin
May What Bible teaches about Church
June What Bible teaches about Family
July Vacation Bible School
August Vacation Break - no activities
We need volunteers that are committed to make this a wonderful time for families. Please be sure to contact Wendy Laverty and attend as many of the events as possible.
It's Fun to Volunteer!
Every position that requires more than one person is intended to be a position that will be alternated. We wish to build redundancy into the team so no one person has to be present every week for every event. So if we all volunteer and take on a position we may only be required to serve once a month.
* 3 people with Education background to help fill out curriculum
* At least 2 people to serve as Master of Ceremonies (both don't have to serve at same time)
* 2-3 Bible teachers to take turns teaching the lessons (meant to alternate)
* 2 people to lead arts & crafts and activities
* 2 people to lead games
* Crew Leaders: People willing to take teams around and follow schedule.
* 2-3 people to help with snacks and treats
Technically, we can pull this off with 6-9 different volunteers per night. Can we count on you?